CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Friday!

Hello Everyone and Happy Friday to you!

I am so excited for fall to be here.  Pumpkin flavored, stuff, caramel apples, the crunch of fallen leaves, the smell in the air ..... but please explain why it is still 90 degrees outside!

I am ready to get out all my fall decorations and decorate my home this year.  The kids will be spending Halloween with me this year also -- YAY!  Still no idea what costumes everyone will wearing this year.  -- What are you going to be?

What other (not so) exciting things are going on?  Did you know that today is the 267th day of the year   and there are 98 days remaining until the end of the year.  This year has gone by fast in my opinion.  Now if I can just get the individual work days to go by just as fast!

So with today being Friday, it is the start to the weekend ... and I have zero plans.  It will be delightful to have my honey home with me on Saturday though! (YAY!)  However, a bit said that they kids will not be home with me this weekend. OH... my future in-laws are coming over on Sunday -- bringing the trampoline :)

Well I just learned an interesting fact ~ Yesterday we had a full moon.  Not just any full moon, but the HARVEST MOON!  

On to the holidays .....

Friday September 24 ~ Love Note Day, Punctuation Day, Schwenkfelder Thanksgiving and Hug a Vegetarian Day

and since I am not around to post on the weekends ....


Saturday September 25 ~  Boys' and Girls' Club Day for Kids, Family Health & Fitness Day USA, Fish Amnesty Day, National One-Hit Wonder Day, National Public Lands Day, National Museum Day, National Hunting & Fishing Day, R.E.A.D. in America Day, and World Ataxia Awareness Day.

Sunday September 26 ~ Gold Star Mother's Day, Johnny Appleseed Day, National Good Neighbor Day, Hunting & Fishing Day, Shamu the Whale Day and Walk Like a Zombie Day.

Looks like we have a lot to celebrate guys!  

If you are celebrating one of the holidays are celebrating something of your own... please let me know!  Would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment