CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Truly Lucky

All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon sand. -- Ella Wheeler Wilcox,

Last night the Fiancé and I went out to do some wedding "shopping". Not only do we have our date (October 8, 2011) but I believe we also officially have our colors ~ persimmon, wine & clover ~ throw a splash of white in there and you have a beautiful October wedding. Other than having a great time drinking margaritas at Banditos, this is the only thing we accomplished last night. Well that and entertaining the salesman at the jewelry store.

Having done the wedding thing before, I had this "I don't care, what ever you want dear" attitude. But as we are planning, I am starting to see that I really do care. This wedding (and this marriage) is ours and we are planning it together and both of our opinions count. Which is what is making this so aggravating... oops, I mean fun ♥

All joking aside, my Fiancé is a wonderful man and I am so grateful that I have a man who actually cares about the wedding. As aggravating as it can be, it is the most amazing feeling when he is there beside you helping you pick out colors, flowers, tuxes, everything. I truly am lucky.


and just for reference/opinions ~ our colors (NOT the dresses, just the colors!):



No comments:

Post a Comment