CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Update

He who praises you for what you lack wishes to take from you what you have. Don Juan Manuel (1282 - 1349)

I got completely gung ho when I started this blog and then it fizzled out. Maybe because my life got busy or maybe because I wasn't talking to anyone. Nonetheless, I am back.

A few updates ~

-- I am remaining strong and taking every moment I can spend with my children as priceless.
-- I am still working full time.
-- I turned 30!
and ..... I am getting married!

CM proposed to me in April. We originally planned on getting married in August 2012 but just decided that that is too far away and why not do it sooner. So, it appears that October 2, 2010 is the new wedding date ..EEK! We have nothing done. I have a feeling this blog is going to turn into the woes and wees of a bride. Hopefully I have some readers out here who can point me in the right directions for affordable and quick wedding ideas! Please, I would love to hear from you. ... any of you (gee, I feel like Julie in Julie & Julia)

No comments:

Post a Comment