CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I Love You

I am absolutely 100% completely blessed to have such a wonderful person in my life.

For those of you that don’t know my story, I am a 30 year old divorced mother of three. My marriage had many issues – some from me, some from him –

I have had a lot of ups and downs in my life. Reflecting upon all these down times (and ups), I have never had one person stand beside me to be there for me -- never had a rock in my life.

I am very fortunate to have had such a wonderful person fall into my life. He is my rock, my superman, my love.

He is there for me in my lowest lows – gives me his shoulder when I need to cry, gives me advice when I don’t know which way to turn, and is just there in any way that I need him.

He is there for me in my highest highs – with me to share wonderful moments, and is proud of who and what I am and can do.

Because of all he is and all he does … I Love You Corey ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. I love you too MJ! You make it easy to be who and what I am for/to you by simply being who you are. You are the most amazing woman I have ever met and feel like I am the luckiest guy in the world to have you in my life.

    ReplyDelete