CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12, 2010

Heterochromia

Happy Monday everyone!  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
My weekend was – well days off work at least!
I am not sure who has taken the manners and respect that my children have, but I would love to have it back – not sure I can remain sane very many more days like this.
However, were able to enjoy the TRF Parade.
The kids loved it so much that when the 2 hour parade was over, Kylie was wishing it was longer.
We were then able to watch a Fort Wayne Derby Girls free bout – LOVED IT!  I so want to do this.
I even talked to one of the girls (thank you Alotta Attitude) about what I need to do to join.



Do you know anyone with Heterochromia?
If so, celebrate them – today is Different Colored Eyes Day!
It is also Pecan Pie Day!   What a perfect opportunity to share a WONDERFUL Pecan Pie recipe –   aw darn it!  I don’t have it with me.
I will have to post this later (remind me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment