CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A lot of Nothing

I have absolutely nothing to write about today, but decided to start typing and see what comes out. I got a new plant for my desk today. The plant ladies cut a bunch of starts from the plants around the office and tossed them in the trash. I dug them out (go ahead say it…) and put them in a really cute vase that I have filled with water. Gives a nice green feeling to my desk in addition to the lucky bamboo that I have.

I have no idea what I am making for dinner tonight – ugh – no desire to cook either.

My toe nails look like sharty! I need to repaint them.

Off to go check the holidays ---- gosh, what a boring holiday day.
Barbershop Music Appreciation Day – yuck
Embrace Your Geekness Day – eh?
Fool’s Paradise Day – what?

Yes, I said Yahoo… I hate using the other searches.

20 minutes until this work day is over …. What else can I find to ramble about today? Okay, so I have this nifty little "assistant" on my blog thingy called Zemanta and it comes up with things (suggestions if you will) about what I write about. I just learned that Fool's Paradise is a book. Wonder if the "holiday" has anything to do with the book?


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment