CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Howdy Howdy

Welcome back to the real world ….. no more sick days off work and no more long holiday weekend.

I hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th of July! This year I was able to see the fireworks from a very cool location. We went with friends to their local firework show and saw everything up close. We talked to the guys who set up the display and my friend was even able to light one from a 9v battery! We were as close as we possibly could be to them that was still safe – it was VERY COOL! Thank you guys again for inviting us.

Lets see… what else is new? As you can see, I took advantage of the random blog postings from my phone this weekend! :) We ate at a local sushi bar for dinner on Friday night … AMAZING! I would eat sushi everyday if I could. Met some new friends and had a lot of fun. It was a very long zero sleep filled holiday weekend. – F.U.N.


Also worth mentioning – today is National Fried Chicken Day! Yum -- Fried chicken! I love fried chicken, but this is one thing (one of a few things) that I cannot cook! If anyone has any wonderful fried chicken recipes, I would love for you to share them.

Also very noteworthy, is Nude Recreation Weekend! (July 5-11) {wink wink} If you have any stories you would like to share about this I am also all ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment